[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Re: CIAC Advisory F-11 Report: Unix NCSA httpd Vulnerability

Please see the following URL in regards to the recent security hole
discovered in httpd.

It explains the problem and the solution in detail, as well as providing
more information on how to make your server more secure.

Please see this URL even if you have read the CERT Advisory as it clears up
some misconceptions.

SDG NCSA Server Development

|"Sorry, not tonite honey....I have a modem." --Anonymous                   |
|spowers@shire.ncsa.uiuc.edu                                                |
|Scott W. Powers, Research Programmer at the Software Development Group,    |
|National Center for Supercomputing Applications                            |
|Cyber Doors: http://shire.ncsa.uiuc.edu                                    |
|Terminal Guidance (MUD): telnet shire.ncsa.uiuc.edu 6969                   |